1. Will this product fit in my Canadian/American home?
Yes! Our product is specifically designed for the North American bathroom. Our dimensions are made to fit on all the fittings in your bathroom.
Brass T-valve dimension: 7/8" with water shut-off valve (advanced safety)
If for whatever reason, you still have doubt on fittings, you can cross reference your bathroom fitting with the one in our video hyperlinked here. This model bathroom is the typical bathroom found in North America.
2. How long will it take for the product to ship to me?
Shipping takes about 5-7 business days from the time the order is shipped, until it will arrive to you. If you have noticed, we have added free shipping across Canada, and free shipping in the US for orders of 3 or more product.
3. Is there a hot and cold water mixer valve available?
Due to popular demand, we have started offering our new hot/cold mixer valve. It is a DIY solution which will also come with a spare hose to connect to the hot water line.
4. How long does it last?
How long the Nadeef Bidet lasts depends, like all other products, on the usage and maintenance of the item. There are right and wrong ways of using it. By following these best practices below you can ensure your Nadeef Bidet will last for many years.
- Keep the level on the T-valve in the off position (downwards) when it is not in use. Sometimes it's easy to forget to turn it off, so we highly recommend keeping the pressure below 20% (and even lower depending if you have high pressure in your home). Meaning, please keep the lever much less than the half-way mark. We find the fully opened lever on the T-adapter creates very high pressure and over time it will wear out the spray head and may cause leaks.
- Once a month, please open the T-valve to full pressure in order to push it's locking mechanism in place. This is also the solution in case the spray button gets "stuck".
- Make sure the T-valve attached to the toilet tank is installed correctly and evenly. Many times the teeth of the pipe don't catch with perfectly alignment (like a bottle cap that doesn't twist on evenly) and can cause leakage.
- Hand-tighten all joints every 4-6 months. Over time, joints can loosen up. Do not use tools to twist too hard as an over tightening the brass nut on a plastic toilet pipe can cause damage to the pipe or the sealant around the pipe and the toilet tank.
- Turn off the T-valve before going on a vacation or any extended period of time. The best practice is to turn it off regardless to be on the safe side.
- Do not handle the spray head overly aggressively, as it can damage the open/close mechanism on the spray head. If the spray head button feels "sticky", please turn the pressure to full-blast and the button will "unlock".
5. Is there a warranty?
There is a 1 year manufacturer warranty on parts. If something stops working, please email us with the details and any accompanying images or videos and if we cannot fix it virtually, we will send you replacement parts.
6. What is your return policy?
Due to the nature of the product and its use, we cannot accept returns. However, if you have a technical issue with one of the parts, we have a warranty on the part and can send a replacement.
7. What is the price of the hand-held bidet?
Our prices are listed on the product page. Currently our going price is $59.95. The other economic factor to consider as well is the amount of money that is saved by using less toilet paper. Some studies have found a reduction in toilet paper by up to 75%, which can come out to be over $20 per person per year! You can see our other bidet/toilet paper financial comparison points here: http://getnadeef.com/pages/bidet-vs-toilet-paper-infographic